First ALFA ever pilots in Uzbekistan
In February 2023, CDS deployed ALFA, the measurement system with automatic road safety cameras, the first of its kind in Uzbekistan, for pilot operations. 2 months after, we can state it excels in its every task:
- continuous traffic violation imaging and video recording;
- case-specific evidence filing;
- event logging upon operator request;
- traffic violation data storage;
- automatic data retrieval for recognized license plates from available databases;
And a great imaging quality added to everything else. Thanks to cutting-edge optics, semiconductors and proprietary smart image processing algorithms the system is capable to recognize min. 98% of vehicle license plates.
ALFA measurement system is deployed at 767-769 km of A380 “Gʻuzor - Bukhara - Nukus - Beyneu” highway near Nukus.