Servicing of photo and video recording systems
Traffic violation photo and video recording services require the use of special equipment to detect violations. The core objective is to improve traffic safety through efficient control and reduced number of traffic violations.
The main objectives of traffic violation photo and video recording include:
- Prevent violations. Knowing about the installed photo and video recording system drivers tend to obey the Traffic Code and refrain from violating it to avoid penalty.
- Improve discipline. Photo and video recording creates disciplined traffic environment. Drivers understand that violations will be recorded.
- Improve safety. Photo and video recording allows to identify traffic offenders and make them accountable, which improves traffic safety and reduces the probability of accidents and road damage.
- Simplify violation detection. Photo and video recording systems record traffic violations automatically taking some burden from the law enforcement agencies and reducing manual traffic control.
The time required for servicing photo and video recording complexes and for troubleshooting varies based on specific situations and amounts from 1 hour to 3 business days upon request by email.
The response time is maximum four (4) hours upon request by email.
Technical support is available on weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m., UTC+5 MSK +2.
Scope of services
- Daily monitoring of photo and video recording complex performance.
- Reporting on the number of complex faults and failures for the entire monitoring period, including the causes.
- Remote administration of the operating system and special equipment with adjustment and servicing via remote access, including setting of optimal operation parameters, operating system and special software parameters.
- Restoration of the operating system and special software performance after power cuts and software failures.
Equipment maintenance and repair shall be carried out by the manufacturer or other authorised specialists duly licensed by the manufacturer and having advanced components, documentation, and equipment required for repair.
The specialists carrying out maintenance of traffic violation recording systems shall mandatory have work permits according to the applicable laws.
Maintenance of photo and video recording complexes and systems shall be carried out according to respective Maintenance Programme.
Warranty and post-warranty service
CDS individually carries out warranty and post-warranty repair of its products with no engagement of third-party companies, as well as performs equipment upgrading, updating, and retrofitting if necessary.
The standard time for traffic violation recording complex and system repair is ten (10) business days. However, it can be either reduced or increased based on the cause of equipment failure. In this case we will contact you and inform about the expected performance restoration time.
The warranty repair of photo and video recording complexes is free. The cost of post-warranty repair is defined upon equipment diagnostics.
To receive warranty and post-warranty services, send an email to email@example.com or call on +998 (71) 2553578.